Computer Lessons & Internet
One-on-One Computer Lessons
On Monday's and Thursday's our friendly and competent volunteers provide lessons on Apple Macintosh, Windows computers, iPad, Android tablets and smartphones on a one-on-one basis.
Bring your own laptop or device, or use a computer provided by the Centre. Whatever your level of competency, we can help. All our tutors are highly qualified volunteers!
- $50 for six 1 hour lessons (this value is not refundable), or
- $15 for one-off 1 hour lessons.
Contact the Centre and speak with Pauline to put your name down for your own tutor, or just come along in person on a Monday or Thursday to make a booking.
Computer and Internet Access
We have six PCs in the Centre which are available to use. Come on in and try them out.
You can check your email, browse the internet, and print or scan documents in our internet cafe - all while enjoying a nice cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit!
- Use of the PCs costs $2 per hour, or
- $1 per 30mins.
All Things Digital
Have you recently bought or been given a new piece of tech and are wondering how to get the most from it? Bring it along and let us help.
We can show you how to do things such as:
- Make delightful presents using your digital photos, or
- Collect your favourite photos onto a USB memory stick or upload them to a cloud-based service so that you can share with with friends and family,