Neutral Bay Community Centre
Welcome! Come and join the fun!
Our meeting room is cosy and bright so why not pop in? Have a friendly chat; sit in the sun and read today's paper; take part in one of our regular community activities; or simply enjoy a refreshing cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit for just $2!
Neutral Bay Community Centre lies in the heart of Neutral Bay Junction on Military Road, near the intersection of Wycombe Road. See the contact us page for a map showing where we are.
We aim to open our doors between 9.30am and 2.30pm throughout the weekdays, although the Centre is run by volunteers so opening times are sometimes flexible.
We'd love for you to drop by and say hello!
Membership is only $10 per year which entitles you to participate in any of our activities and will ensure that you're the first to know about any new activities and upcoming events!
To join the club, call in on Monday or Thursday, to complete a membership form and pay $10
Click on the pictures below to find out more about what we offer
Computer Lessons & Internet
- We offer computer literacy and skills classes for;
- Windows PC and Apple Macintosh
- iPad and Android tablets and smart phones
- Do you have a new laptop or phone and wondering how to get the most from it? Bring it along and let us help; all our tutors are highly qualified volunteers
- Take a seat at one of our PCs and check your email, browse the internet, print or scan documents in our internet cafe for a small charge
Community & Support
- We host a community notice board filled with interesting events and local knowledge from the Neutral Bay area
- Browse our library and enjoy a good book
- We host workshops talks from experts on a variety of topics that are of interest to the local community
- Enjoy tea and coffee and biscuit refreshments
Community Centre of the Year Award - 2016
We were also very proud and humbled when we received the Australia Day Community Group of the Year award in 2016.